Monday, January 4, 2010

Vintage Disney


The other night, I went to see "The Princess and The Frog" with my family. Both of my daughters were so happy and we all enjoyed the movie very much....


Disney's princess movies are all cute and heartwarming and I grew up seeing "Snow White" "Sleeping Beauty" and "Cinderalla" myself, wishing my dreams upon a star. When the world has tremendous negative influence on children nowadays, seeing a movie like "The Princes and The Frog" makes me appareciate beautiful art like Disney creates.


I decided to browse through some of Disney's old films online and I came across these sites that sell vintage Disney movie's cels. I like everything that says "Vintage", but old Disney films are the best... I would love to own one of these one day and put it up on the wall (I added the price to show you how expensive these can be!)



Mickey: $5,500



TInkerbell: $12,500



Sleepy: $7,500





Fantasia: $2,950 (1940)



Wicked Witch: $1800 (1937)
What is your favorite Disney character?